At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of E-comm program lead(Livestream) to an entrepreneurial member of our growing China team. On is the fast running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over APAC. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China E-comm team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals.
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Responsible for overall ecom livestream strategy, optimize and re-invent/balance internal best practice for business implementation, setup adaptable measurement on how livestream would continue be beneficial to the brand.
- Closely working with campaign team to fully understand GTM (Go To Market) and leverage livestream to support/help new product/best-seller (Re)launch.
- Setup new features of livestream to reflect On’s technology fitting together with brand awareness building. (Such as On’s lab), always looking for uplift consumer experience by 3D or tech story.
- Understand difference of On’s Target audience’s behavior into requirement of how to implement from global principle or optimize for needs of local market.
- You would be with 3-5 years experience with data analytical and logic/innovation thinking, Sense of ecom livestream, features of tech in order to uplift experience.
- Good cross-team communication skills for knowledge building)
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer: