At a Glance:
As an On Customer Service Lead with a focus on E-Commerce (DTC), your number one job is to ensure On’s customers are happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the best sports company in the industry. With your experience in a DTC customer focused environment, you will bring the necessary expertise of working with accounts and retail partners.
You will lead a core team of up to 6 DTC customer service Group Leads at our HQ in Zurich & Berlin. With your strategic mindset, your exceptional problem solving skills and your experience in leading teams you lay the foundation for the future growth of the team in an efficient and consumer focused way, keeping our customer service philosophy at heart.
This position is open for the location Zurich or Berlin. We offer a hybrid work model with an equal split of working from the office and working from home. You should be flexible for travel between Berlin & Zurich on occasion.
You will work in a team where team-spirit is key. You will also partner across the ONiverse (Marketing, Retail Operations, Customer Service Social, Customer Service leadership) ensuring best in class customer service across all channels.
Being in direct contact with our customers, means we’re able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible. Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That’s why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Leading a team of up to 6 direct reports and manage daily operations with the help of our external powerforce team
- Ensure the Team is staffed to handle the workload considering business priorities by hiring the right talent on time and adapting the team structure if needed
- Monitor analytics and data in email, chat, and phone systems and work with the DTC Group Leads to set KPI’s for team accountability. Continuously improve business and team efficiency and quality
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiencies/service & automation, implement related projects
- Together with coaches and group leads, drive DTC team towards solution-oriented and efficient ways of working in a fast paced and highly demanding environment by leading by example, acting as a role model and living the On Spirits
- Collaboration with regional and global customer service (e.g. on NPS, case escalations, payment systems, projects and trainings)
- Regular exchanges with internal partners such as Operations, Workforce Planning and Coaching
- Collect, report back & lead actions on team’s performance, well being & development
- 10 years of relevant experience in DTC customer support roles with 5 years of experience in leading teams
- Experienced in hyper-growing and leading high performing teams in an agile environment is a must; Sports industry experience is a plus
- Fluency in English. German and any other language is a plus
- Experience in Project management / Improvements initiatives implementation is a plus
- Tech-savvy, experienced in working with Microsoft Office, Salesforce (or other CRM) and ERP tool
- Ability to switch rapidly between a strategic helicopter view and deep dive to details when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and effective communication across all levels and functions
- Ability to continuously keep customer needs at the core of what you do with a strong affinity for problem solving to improve our dealer experience and delivering the WOW
What we offer: