At a Glance:
We are looking for a Demand Planner to join our team in On’s HQ in Zürich. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of operational excellence. If you enjoy numbers, collaborating with various stakeholders and working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
We are a team of Demand Planners. We work closely as a global team to convert innovative product designs and prototypes into commercialized products and bring them into the hands of customers. We are focused and data-driven but are also action-oriented and able to multi-task. We establish and follow processes but are also continuously challenging the status quo and “industry standard”.
- Monitor, analyze, and report data using D365 and Looker for budgeting and forecasting for On’s Shoes, Apparel and Accessories in the Swiss market
- Actively support planning process by providing effective analysis and recommendations
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to make sure of on-time planning production / shipping / and delivery of products to fulfil market demand
- Analyze and adapt to market trends to minimise stock levels at product end-of-life
- Maintain data quality within different systems and implement processes to improve information flows between various stakeholders & partners
- Participate and take real ownership from the beginning in cross-functional processes and support the team with ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor/ Background in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business Administration or related field of study
- At least 3-5 years of (previous) planning experience
- (Previous) experience analyzing data and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong analytical and organizational skills: you feel naturally comfortable with large amounts of data and qualitative information, and you are also able to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently prioritize tasks
- Good interpersonal skills, you feel comfortable to independently coordinate internal and external teams and stakeholders on all levels and from different cultural backgrounds
- Proficiency in Excel and English a must
What we offer: