At A Glance:
As an On Customer Service Representative for our Key Accounts, your number one job is to ensure our key players are Happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the easiest sports retailer in the industry to work with. This role will be first point of contact for our Sales team and warehouse regarding key account shipments and their vendor routing guidelines. You will process orders via EDI transmission mainly in SPS commerce (our EDI platform) and Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will also be assigned specific accounts to work with and serve as the contact for all account communication pertaining to shipments via phone, email and our CRM systems. Each shipment you handle, you will aim to WOW our key partners and will strive to find customized solutions when errors arise.
With your experience, you will bring the necessary knowledge in operational excellence and have great attention to detail. You are skilled in CRM systems and Microsoft excel with experience in using vendor portals. You will work with a core team at our North American HQ in Portland, Oregon and will interact with our HQ teams across the globe.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the On Spirits
- Manage assigned wholesale Key Accounts through delivery of outstanding, relevant and competitive service in partnership with the sales team and other wholesale departments to achieve business targets and further develop relationship of account.
- Work simultaneously with multiple CRM systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics 365, SPS Commerce and our specified vendor portals such as Zapporo and Ariba
- Manage orders through the entire order lifecycle while ensuring financial forecasting is maximized with clear, concise communication to all relevant business partners
- Act as point of contact for assigned customer(s), maintaining in-depth understanding of all compliance standards regarding packing, shipping, and routing while partnering with customer and multiple internal functional areas to ensure standards are met
- Communicate daily with our 3rd Party Logistics warehouse regarding key account shipments and strict guidelines
- Proactively monitor and adjust orders to maintain accurate, complete and on-time shipments from receipt of PO to warehouse shipping and invoicing
- Challenge current processes and practices by providing creative solutions to drive continued enhancements, strengthening relationship between On and assigned Key Account
- Assist Compliance and Disputes in researching chargebacks and identifying actionable procedures to reduce financial impact going forward.
- Demonstrate high energy and ownership towards supporting our key account sales team and their corresponding assigned accounts
- Other duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience in similar Customer Service or Account Management role
- Understanding of various systems including Excel, CRM, Email, and Microsoft Suite
- Understanding of drop ship accounts and experience in retailer portals such as DSCO preferred
- Ability to successfully communicate across all levels and departments
- Experience with vendor portals and routing guidelines is a bonus as well as collaborating with logistics providers and warehouse operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience brainstorming new methods in order to improve key account experiences with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently; Spanish language abilities a plus
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse! #LI-KD1
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.