At a Glance:
You will work with a core team at our North American HQ in Portland, Oregon and interact daily with our global Happiness Delivery teams and other On leaders around the world. During your workday, you will work with our systems to ensure our HDs can successfully assist our customers and will coach your team of direct reports to do the same, while also focusing on the big-picture growth and development of the team.
- 5+ years experience in customer support leadership roles, preferably with managerial experience providing customer support via phone, email, and chat
- Leadership experience working with outsourcing partners, staffing agencies, and other external partners, directing day-to-day operations, setting KPIs, analyzing performance, and making strategic staffing/outsourcing decisions
- As a leader-of-leaders, experience managing and developing a team/direct reports, ideally those in leadership roles, in a customer service setting
- Experience identifying and implementing KPIs, developing strategic business plans, managing a headcount budget, and working with customer service systems
- Effective communication across all levels and functions and excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning
- Always keeping customer needs front of mind, thinking of ways to improve the customer experience, and building creative solutions
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including internationally
- Other duties as needed
This role is full-time and may include weekends (subject to change to meet team needs). Work hours average 8hrs/day, 5 days/week between 6am-6pm, Monday-Sunday and may include at least one weekend work day.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!