At a Glance:
As the B2B Digital Specialist for North America, your mission is to lead our retailers in innovative, cutting-edge digital marketing and e-commerce activations. You will partner with the North American Digital Marketing team, and collaborate with our Sales and Retail Marketing teams, on digital retail campaigns at every level of the marketing funnel. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, results-oriented marketing professional to help shape, build and support On’s digital presence with our retailers across the United States and Canada.
- Be a dedicated digital marketing consultant and On brand advocate for our retailers and internal teams.
- Develop, introduce, and execute digital campaigns with our retailers that uphold our premium brand standards.
- Own reporting for digital campaigns, including research and implementation of new methods of digital attribution to track success.
- Advise our retailers on successful ecommerce merchandising and conversion strategies; look for opportunities to scale premium ecommerce activations across multiple partners at once.
- Establish strong relationships with Trade Marketing team, Sales team, Retail partners, and external partners to ensure a strategic digital approach is built into each retail campaign.
- Assist with asset organization and distribution with our digital partners.
- Assist with tracking invoices and marketing budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with digital marketing in a retail setting, or directly with retailers
- Experience merchandising and converting brands through an ecommerce platform
- Experience activating digital channels (ex. paid media, organic media, native ads/sponsored content, etc.) as a part of omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Hands-on-keyboard experience managing advertising campaigns within self-serve platforms like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc. is beneficial
- Experience managing large projects with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Understands the importance of a consistent, premium brand experience that translates from offline to online, and vice versa
- Ability to stay current on new footwear and apparel retail trends, specifically those rooted in digital
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to adapt to a quickly changing and high-growth environment
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable in both online and in-person settings
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Ability to travel approximately ~20%; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.