At a glance:
As our Functional Lead for B2B Customer Service Europe, your number one job is to ensure On dealers are happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the best sports retailer in the industry. With your experience in a B2B customer focused environment, you will bring the necessary expertise of working with accounts and retail partners.
You will lead a core team of up to 6 B2B customer service Group Leads at our HQ in Zurich & Berlin. With your strategic mindset, your exceptional problem solving skills and your experience in leading teams you lay the foundation for the future growth of the team in an efficient and consumer focused way, keeping our customer service philosophy at heart.
This position is open for the location Zurich or Berlin. We offer a hybrid work model with an equal split of working from the office and working from home. You should be flexible for travel between Berlin & Zurich on occasion.
You will work in a team where team-spirit is key. You will also partner across the ONiverse (Sales, Product, Marketing, Retail, Operations, Customer Service leadership, …) ensuring best in class customer service across all channels.
Being in direct contact with our customers, means we’re able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible. Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That’s why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Leading a team of up to 6 direct reports and manage daily operations with the help of our external powerforce team
- Ensure the Team is staffed to handle the workload considering business priorities by hiring the right talent on time and adapting the team structure if needed
- Monitor analytics and data in email, chat, and phone systems and work with the B2B team manager to set KPI’s for team accountability
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiencies/service & automation
- Together with coaches and group leads, drive B2B team towards solution-oriented and efficient ways of working in a fast paced and highly demanding environment by leading by example, acting as a role model and living the On Spirits
- Regular exchanges with Sales Directors and our third party warehouse & shipping partner to ensure a strong collaboration with our Operations Team (e.g. Finance, Supply chain) and an efficient way of working
- Collect, report back & lead actions on team’s performance, well being & development
- 10 years of relevant experience in B2B customer support roles with 5 years of experience in leading teams
- Experienced in hyper-growing and leading high performing teams in an agile environment is a must; Sports industry experience is a plus
- Fluency in English, German and any other language is a plus
- Experience in Project management / Improvements initiatives implementation is a plus
- Tech-savvy, experienced in working with Microsoft Office, Salesforce (or other CRM) and ERP tool
- Ability to switch rapidly between a strategic helicopter view and deep dive to details when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and effective communication across all levels and functions
- Ability to continuously keep customer needs at the core of what you do with a strong affinity for problem solving to improve our dealer experience and delivering the WOW
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!