At a Glance:
Our Customer Service Team (the happiness deliverers) is growing, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become part of our team in Berlin!
We are looking for two Group Leads to lead our B2B Customer Service Teams.
As a B2B Group Lead you will lead a team of up to six Customer Service B2B Representatives who are based in our Berlin and Zurich office. With your structured and process oriented mindset you will ensure a smooth and seamless cooperation between different functions internally in our locations Berlin and Zurich, as well as with our external B2B partners. You will deliver the WOW by acting as a role model and spreading the On spirit across your team. You support your team in the daily business where performance and soft skills are keys to success.
As part of the B2B Returns Team, your team is the point of contact for our B2B partners regarding the return of goods. Whether it is to provide information, process requests or conduct potential investigation in discrepancies, you will play an essential part in this aspect of our service.
Being in direct contact with our customers means we’re able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible. Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That’s why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Set your team up for success by coaching them on solution-oriented ways of working in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Contribute to the reporting and communication of the team’s performance
- Drive along with the HD Operations team quality improvements of the individuals’ and the teams’ work as well as taking action to increase team motivation
- Track relevant success metrics, identify business priorities and translate into actions for your team
- Represent the team in internal stakeholder initiatives and reactive activities linked to the returns process at On
- Collaborate with peers and coaches in the hiring and onboarding of new team members
- Contribute to strategy creation and drive its implementation in collaboration with the Happiness Delivery leadership team
- Leading by example – you are are role model to your team members
- Combine your expertise with our Happiness Delivery global team to enhance our performance, tools and ensure a similar customer experience regardless of location
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the customer service industry
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, entrepreneurial, fast changing environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Understanding of B2B customer service and the needs and challenges of sporting goods retail partners preferred
- You have either previously focused on returns and operational Customer Service topics or you are interested to grow in this field
- You have either previously focused or are interested to grow in a front office support environment – first point of contact to our internal and external customers (via dealer-platform, email or phone)
- Inspiring team leader personality with a diligent, organised and reliable working method as well as high attention to detail
- Experience in developing and managing a team
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive approach to their field of work
- Natural desire to constantly re-think, question and optimise the way our customer service B2B operations are set up
- Experience in working with a CRM System is required, Excel Skills on an intermediate level are preferred
- Fluent English skills written & spoken; German or any other European language skills are a plus
What we offer: