At a Glance:
As an Analytics Engineer, you will have ownership of data projects from start to finish, interacting with various business departments to understand their data requirements. You will design, develop, deploy and manage the solutions to fulfill the needs of the business, and will be encouraged to experiment with novel solutions, with the flexibility to try them out.
You will be part of a cross-functional development team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible and in charge of the full process and delivery. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
- Proactive and communicative, dedicated to providing insights and recommendations to all levels of stakeholders
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent tasks and have the capacity and willingness to completely own their lifecycle with minimal oversight
- Organised and agile, focusing on reproducibility and scalability in a dynamic business context
- Enthusiastic about innovating, excited to continuously learn and comfortable with ambiguity
- Curious and understand existing and new technology trends in the data space
- At least 5+ years of prior experience in a similar role with focus on Sales, Finance or Supply Chain
- Excellent SQL and programming skills (Python)
- A deep understanding of data warehousing, data modelling and ELT concepts
- Experience working with storage, APIs, data pipelines and workflow orchestration in distributed cloud environments
- Experience with modern data stack tools (we use BigQuery, Airflow, dbt and Looker)
- Proficiency in English
What we offer: