The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and managing category sales against specific targets
and delivering on wider objectives. Commercial growth will primarily be driven through Specialist and Multi-Specialist retail accounts throughout Europe. The role will demand:
▪ Management and execution of a complete range building and sell-in process.
▪ Strengthen existing retailer relationships with close account management.
▪ Nurture all commercial opportunities and oversee fulfilment of orders.
▪ Work with the adidas product team to optimise range for approved territories.
▪ Work closely with adidas AG and the Rugby licensee on ranging, sourcing, and distribution.
▪ Provide regular input to product teams, applying a positive influence over range evolution.
▪ Enhance category health, identifying and securing sports marketing athletes, digital activations, and
events as appropriate.
▪ Maximise product sell-out through using marketing investments to promote range.
▪ Direct management of sports marketing deliverables.
▪ Manage and grow relationships with relevant clubs, players, and organisations.
Candidates should hold relevant experience in a Sales or Marketing role, have an enthusiastic professional
approach and a personal affinity with the sport of Rugby and Rugby products. The role will be home and field-based, requiring significant mobility with a flexible and autonomous approach.