Sales Associates provide exceptional customer service and assist the Store Leadership Team in supporting our company mission: “Connecting Active People With Their Passions”. Duties include selling goods and attending to customers on the selling floor.
• Greets and engages customers in the store.
• Provides exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability.
• Utilizes sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
• Performs all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
• Assists in receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
• Maintains store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.