At A Glance:
As an On Customer Service Lead with a focus on our Key Accounts (we call them Happiness Deliverers), your number one job is to ensure our key retailers are happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the best sports retailer in the industry. With each case you handle, you will aim to WOW our dealers and sales team and always strive to find a customized solution. With your expertise, you will bring the necessary knowledge of working with accounts, their purchase orders and warehousing / logistics teams.
You will lead a core team of Key Account Customer Service Representatives at our North American HQ in Portland, Oregon. During your workday, you will work with our CRM and ERP systems to assist your team, our partners and our sales team with their purchase orders and daily operations. You will coach, lead and mentor your team of 4-7 direct reports to do the same.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the On Spirits
- Assist with hiring and onboarding of On’s Key Account Happiness Team for North America
- Manage a team of 4 – 7 Key Account Happiness Deliverers that are directly responsible for successfully managing an order book of $65M+ annually
- Prepare and analyze reporting to offer suggestions for forecast shortfall through potential accelerations and an in-depth knowledge of inventory and allocation.
- Challenge current processes and practices by providing creative solutions to drive continued enhancements, strengthening relationship between On and key accounts.
- Partner with fellow team leads to motivate our Happiness Deliverers, impress our key retailers, and develop their skills through continuous learning and development
- Prioritize and delegate team workload as it relates to order release, ship windows, returns, credits, shortages, returns, and other general inquiries
- Conduct weekly check-ins with each direct team member as well as bi-weekly sub-team meetings
- Communicate with our third-party warehouse and our internal logistics team daily regarding purchase orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Communicate daily with our key account sales directors and managers as it relates to order book management
- Lead and assist on special projects related to key accounts or overall strategies of the Happiness Delivery team or company as a whole
- Other duties as needed
- 4+ years experience in customer support roles, preferably with experience providing customer support via phone, email, chat, and social media
- Leadership experience managing a team/direct reports in a customer service setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and data driven background with the ability to make decisions based off data
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- Always keeping the customer needs front of mind and a passion for creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Always thinking of ways to improve the dealer experience with a sense of urgency to go above and beyond
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse! #LI-KD1
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.