We are looking for a new BUFF® lover to join the Talent Team!
If you are interested in the areas of Talent and Development and you want to continue to delve deeper into these, we are waiting for you to join the BUFF® team.
What will you focus on?
· Take an active part in the national and international recruitment life cycle, from preparation to onboarding:
· Preparation: Identify the vacancy and prepare the job specifications (knowledge, experience and skills) together with the Hiring Managers.
· Sourcing: Selection of the platforms for disseminating the profile, uploading and publishing the profiles on both the internal and external management platforms.
· Manage the relationship with external agencies for outsourced recruiting and headhunting search for internal recruiting.
· Screening: Review and shortlist applications.
· Selection: Participate in the interviews and coordinate the next steps with the people involved.
· Define the best psycho-technical tests taking into account the requirements and skills of each profile and interpret the results.
· Coordinate the technical assessment defined by the Hiring Manager.
· Hiring: Coordinate with the Hiring Managers to prepare offers to selected candidates.
· Participate in the centralization of the recruitment process from HQ:
· Sourcing and selection of international recruitment platforms.
· Sourcing and selection of international skills assessment platforms.
· Manage the onboarding process:
· Preparation: Elaborate the onboarding plan with the Hiring Manager, the tutor and the key people involved in the initial training.
· Follow up with the new employee fifteen days after her/him hiring.
· Continuous improvement: annual survey with the employees hired during the last natural year in order to improve the process.
· Participate in the onboarding trainings related to the area managed.
· Collaborate with the Talent team in the internal mobility, promotion and succession policies.
· Liaise with the other areas managed by Talent team, such as training and development matters.
· Participate in the department’s improvement projects/initiatives.
What skills and knowledge we expect?
· Psychology degree or other social studies with experience in this area.
· Experience managing international recruitment processes.
· English and Spanish – C1 level.
· Pack Office and digital tools user.
· Confidentiality, responsibility, enthusiasm and passion for tour job and a learning attitude.
· People oriented and excellent communication skills.
· Planning and monitoring skills of the assigned tasks.
What do we offer?
· Permanent contract
· Variable remuneration
· Canteen bonus
· Transport bonus (depending on the employee residence)
· Talent program
· Flexible schedule
· Teleworking and Home Office bonus
· BUFF® products discounts
· Discount platform
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, pregnancy, medical condition, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance.