We are looking for an Internal Communications Assistant to be incorporated to the People team at BUFF® Headquarters in Igualada, Barcelona. This is a parental leave contract position (6 months approximately). This person will assist the area of Culture, Engagement and Social Impact, focusing on the execution of the Internal Communication Plan though the different channels.
What will you focus on?
· Execute and support the definition of the internal communication strategy, according to the goals defined in the Communication Plan.
· Copy, layout and send out of the announcements in Catalan and English through the different communication channels (Intranet, Newsletters, Notice Boards, Linkedin, etc.)
· Collaborate in the plan and develop internal branding actions as well as social impact initiatives (events, activities and collaborations with employees and NGOs)
· Collaborate in the development of actions to reinforce the corporate culture and its values.
What skills and knowledge we expect?
· Degree on Audiovisual Communication, Journalism or related field
· Training or experience in Corporate Communication would be an asset
· Experience in working per projects, creativity and synthesis capacity, with social and writing skills.
· Experience with Adobe Package (Photoshop and Illustrator mainly).
· Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
· Native Catalan & Spanish.
· English C1 level.
What do we offer?
· Flexible schedule
· Hybrid work environment (3 days from home & 2 days at the office in Igualada)
· Transport bonus (depending on the employee residence)
· Teleworking and Home Office bonus
· Canteen bonus
· Talent program
· BUFF® products discounts
· Discount platform
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, pregnancy, medical condition, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance.