At a Glance:
Our Customer Service Team (the happiness deliverers) is growing, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become part of the team in our Berlin office.
As a Customer Service Representative focused on returns for our B2B (Business to Business) clients, you work with our B2B partners in supporting and guiding them in their partnership with On in various fields. This includes account support, product related claims, order management or invoicing. We embrace the fast and flexible pace dictated by the industry and the company’s growth. Your outstanding agile skills allow you to, along with the team, adapt your focus depending on the current requirements.
Being in direct contact with our customers means we’re able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible. Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That’s why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Guide our retail partners (sports or fashion shops) through the different phases of the annual business & sales plan by providing operational support
- Focus on all aspects of the return of goods from B2B customers and connect with them on requests (via our dealer-platform, email or phone)
- You will take the initiative to clarify on open questions and ad-hoc problems by proactively reaching out to our customers – always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- You will work very closely with various teams internally, such as our sales team, the supply chain team, the quality or the finance team
- You will collaborate with our warehouses across Europe
- You will work daily in our CRM-System (Salesforce), in our ERP-System D365 as well as cooperate and exchange with our external distribution centre
- You will use your thought process as well as observation and analytical skills to contribute to service enhancement initiatives impacting all aspects of our department such as our tools, workflows or communication style all aiming to WOW our customers
- You have previously worked in a customer oriented environment and you have a passion for customer service, emphasising on delivering high-class experience
- You have either previously focused or are interested to grow in the return of goods field
- Your English and French skills are business fluent, and you feel confident quickly switching from one language to the other. Spanish skills are a plus
- You understand the needs and challenges our sporting goods retail partners are facing on a daily basis and you’re able to translate them into effective business actions for On
- Being a digital native, working with a modern IT infrastructure excites you. You are at ease when finding your way through new systems and you can easily apply previous knowledge to find your way around
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they come
- You’re well organised and have a structured as well as diligent working manner. You’re able to work with complex information and prioritise even in hectic times
- You enjoy daily direct contact with customers via diverse means (our dealer-platform, email or phone)
What we offer: