At a Glance:
The global supply chain team is looking for a technology and systems-savvy professional to join the team at On’s HQ in Zurich. We are excited to offer this role to a driven team player with exceptional problem-solving skills and the mindset to leverage own ideas and bring new initiatives to live. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast as you take responsibility for maintaining and enhancing the supply chain team’s IT landscape including software such as our forecasting and planning tool as well as our vendor collaboration tool in order to enable superior operational performance within the team. With your proven technical and supply chain skillset, you will contribute to major implementation projects which come with great opportunities to grow in your position!
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialized products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers.
We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and “industry standards”.
We work closely with various teams such as Sales, Product Management, Technology, and Supply planning teams in order to support our business’ global growth whilst continuously assuring operational excellence.
- Own our supply chain planning tool as well as vendor collaboration tool and ensure both systems are running reliably and rapid
- Enhance our systems and related processes in the supply chain area by understanding business needs and continuously challenging the status quo
- Assure interfaces between both supply chain tools and On’s system landscape are robust and dependable
- Analyze complex problems and manage their resolution within the On team as well as with external partners
- Own testing cycles when new functionalities are being implemented to ensure seamless usability for users across teams
- Learn new supply chain tools and processes
- Be part of different projects mainly focusing on new system implementations and enhancements
- Degree or deep knowledge in supply chain, business administration, information technology or related fields
- At least 3 years of working experience, ideally working with or having integrated supply chain planning tools as well as vendor collaboration tools
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are experienced in project management, used to coordinate cross functional projects and communicate effectively within and across teams
- You are comfortable working highly independent and taking your own initiatives comes naturally
- You can multitask, prioritize and react in an energetic and fast-paced environment
- You learn fast and you possess good knowledge of supply chain operations, and IT systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, ideally deep knowledge of supply chain software in the area of supply chain planning and vendor collaboration.
What we offer: