“We direct the riding experience of the future. What more could a rider want?”
Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
Make an impact on the motorcycle universe. You aren’t just a rider. You’re an expert insider with endless knowledge about everything on two wheels. From MotoGP to mopeds. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing product and portfolio ideas, as well as supporting documentation. All while clearly defining objectives and specifications based on customer needs, market requirements, future trends, and riding tests. You’ll also work closely with KISKA’s multi-disciplinary team as a product ambassador, providing direction for the models and portfolios of a range of clients. Like KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, and GASGAS.
- Support international motorcycle and powersports brands as they develop future product portfolios.
- Define product objectives and features based on brand and customer requirements. Translate these into development requirements. Coordinate and participate in evaluation tests to confirm objectives have been achieved during real-world riding.
- Identify trends and provide clients with a decision making basis for strategic decisions. All based on their target groups, market, and brand.
- Develop and pitch product ideas to c-level management, R&D, and design teams based on research, data, testing, and industry knowledge.
- Work closely with client teams to turn strategies into products.
- Deep knowledge of product development processes. Including design, development, and validation, as well as the technical specifications of powered two-wheelers. Clear understanding of motorcycle segment requirements.
- Education and/or proven experience in engineering, project management, product management, and/or marketing.
- A motorcycle license. You’re an avid rider with a broad range of riding experience.
- Strategic and analytical mindset, which can be applied to presentation creation and delivery, guiding clients through projects, and leading stakeholder meetings. Clear and concise communication style and client management skills. Confident presenting in front of client groups.
- Fluent in English with very good writing skills. German is an asset.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.