At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing running brand is seeking a Vietnam-based Head of Finance to further boost its souring activities in Asia. In this role, you will be the advanced navigator to our sourcing & costing and innovation teams in Asia (Vietnam, Indonesia and China) and the sparring partner to the Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. You will directly build the finance team in the region and work closely with the Zurich shared services teams. The expected continued fast growth of On and its regional footprint will require strong strategic, analytical, tactical, and leadership skills while providing ample personal and professional development opportunities.
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented global Finance team aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to drive growth and to shape tomorrow’s best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology. This role is part of the Regional Leadership Team, collaborating closely with Supply Chain, Finance, and external partners.
- Own the sourcing Finance strategy and continuously innovate and enable further growth of the sourcing organization
- Partner with Global Operations and Finance teams to provide strategic cross-functional leadership (incl. Product Development, Materials, Sourcing, Product Operations, Sustainability, Logistics, Talent, Customs and Taxes)
- Cross-functionally lead an effective, efficient, and compliant procure-to-pay process to strengthen sourcing partner relationships and enable regional and global growth
- Be an inspiring lead to the regional finance team by coaching the team members, setting the right priorities, and developing the team structure as we grow
- Steer the direction for all sourcing related finance activities (incl. accounting, taxes, customs, cash-management and local financing, risk management, controlling, planning/budgeting, and reporting as well legal entity oversight) in close collaboration with global Finance teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business – Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain/Sourcing and or Finance, including first leadership responsibility
- Excellence in strategic and analytical thinking and excitement to lead teams in execution of detailed processes
- Strong finance background with good understanding of local legal requirements (VN, ID)
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven mindsets with strong hands-on execution skills
- Evidence of strong leadership skills and passion for developing a team
- Business proficiency in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.