At a Glance:
At On we don’t call it Customer Service – we’re Happiness Deliverers – and our team is growing! As a Customer Service Representative, with focus on Key Accounts such as Sidestep, Footlocker and Snipes, to work with and serve as the contact for all account communication related to shipments via phone, email and our CRM system. You deliver the WOW our key partner and will strive to find a customised solution when errors arise.
You will be joining an energetic and collaborative team which is connected to our customer service teams all around the globe. Your job is supported by the latest technology, making it easy for you to deal with relevant customer as well as product data and translate them into business actions.
This job is based in our new centrally located office in Berlin. We offer a hybrid working model and a highly collaborative team environment supported by activities and events. Working hours Monday – Friday.
You will work with a core team at our office in Berlin, and will interact with other teams across the globe. Communication and enthusiasm are key for our Happiness Delivery teams. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That’s why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Work simultaneously with multiple systems, especially our CRM Salesforce and ERP Microsoft Dynamics and vendor portals
- Responsible for key account orders
- Resolve issues in a timely manner as it relates to assigned key accounts
- Communicate daily with our 3 PL warehouse regarding key account shipments and guidelines that strictly need to be followed
- Communicate daily with our key account sales team and logistics team around inventory, orders and shipping windows
- Demonstrate high energy and ownership towards supporting our key account sales team and their corresponding accounts
- Support on other tasks and projects as needed
- 2+ years of relatable experience in similar Customer Service or Account Management role
- Advance skills within various systems including Excel, CRM, Email, and Microsoft Suite
- You are business fluent in German and English (C2 or native) and you feel confident quickly switching from one language to the other. Any other European language is a plus
- Ability to successfully communicate across all levels and departments
- Experience with vendor portals and routing guidelines is a bonus as well as collaborating with logistics providers and warehouse operations
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience brainstorming new methods in order to improve key account experiences with a sense of urgency to deliver the wow
What we offer: