At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency and getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering an unforgettable experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
Being part of the Talent Acquisition team at On means playing a key role in enabling our hyper growth. Partner with our leaders and industry subject matter experts to offer all candidates a world class, insightful and challenging candidate experience. Balance quantity with quality. Develop your understanding of how the fastest growing sports company in history works from the inside and help to steer the way for the next phase of our growth.
- Take ownership of our recruiting strategy across Tech and Digital teams
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including; market research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hires
- Improve upon our existing programs and processes whilst developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people
- Utilise our best-in-class recruiting stack: Greenhouse, Gem (CRM and automation) and SeekOut (sourcing tool) reports, dashboards, and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline, analyse results and partner with hiring teams
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities for them within On
- Shape the future of On by advising leaders on their org structures and growth plans
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in-house or an agency setting
- Expertise in talent markets such as Tech, Product, Data or Digital Marketing
- History of creating collaborative partnerships with senior functional leaders and talent acquisition stakeholders
- Experience owning the hiring process for a variety of roles & seniorities at one time
- Ability to utilise data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Consistent delivery of the very best experience to your candidates
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.