At Mizuno we're looking for a Indoor Junior Footwear Coordinator to join our EMEA Product Management team.
At Mizuno we’re looking for a Indoor Junior Footwear Coordinator to join our EMEA Product Management team.
In the EMEA region, Mizuno has several local country offices around Europe as well as a wide network of distributors representing the brand in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
About the job
Contribute to growth and profitability of EMEA volleyball and handball business. As a member of the global team, assist in creating Mizuno brand products & strategies that appeals to a worldwide consumer.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Understand consumer tendencies, requirements, competitor situations and directions.
- Analyze our sales, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Alignment meetings with headquarters (HQ) in Japan to discuss global strategies / directions.
- Work with headquarters and create ideal products and the product stories together.
- Assist footwear product manager to implement global product strategies / directions for growth and profitability into the EMEA business.
- Provide insight in creation of business plans with the strategies / directions and proactively propose sales, and marketing strategies / directions in the plans.
- Present the business plans to EMEA product manager and also to our clients.
- Control spending and manage within expense budgets.
- Present the products and the product stories to our clients attractively.
- Take responsibility to ensure targeted gross margins by paying attentions to product costs, mold charges and retail prices.
- Help key sales activities of our clients as necessary.
- bachelor degree in business or marketing related topic and or a combination of experience and education
- 2-3 years of experience
- Ability to act his/her own initiative
- Knowledge and passion of performance sports footwear
- Strong interest in volleyball and/or handball
- Ability to analyze sales figures
- Full consciousness to meet deadlines
- Skill in thinking logically
- IT skills – Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Presentation skills
For this job no visa-support for EU work-permit is available
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A full-time position (40 hours per week), competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays and discount on company products.
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment (in Rotterdam office we have 20+ nationalities) with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new EMEA Product Management Indoor Junior Footwear Coordinator? Then we’d love to hear about you!