At a Glance:
What if you could wear your favorite shoe, all day and everywhere?
We are thrilled to announce the opening of a flagship retail store in Los Angeles, California, and are in search of an Associate Store Leader. This position will assist in leading the store opening process and building the On community in LA.
At On North America we are passionate about running, the planet, our community, growing our team, and bringing the fastest growing running brand globally, to new customers. Be it in our offices in Portland or New York, supporting our stores across the country, running and hiking trails all over, we remain committed to fun, broadening our horizons, holding ourselves to the highest standards, and we’re looking for more people who share these values to join us.
The On North America Retail team is a group of highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals who are determined to find unique ways to deliver a premium product, and an exceptional customer experience in our hot pursuit of perfection. We embrace diversity and reward imagination, challenge the status quo and challenge ourselves to think, and move, differently.
- Embody and communicate On’s values and brand philosophy
- Support staff planning and recruiting of Store Advisors to build and develop a high performing team
- Act as the in-store troubleshooting expert for On’s store systems (e.g. POS)
- Oversee inventory management and BoH (Back-of-House) processes for optimized stock levels as well as inbound and outbound product flow requirements
- Provide input / feedback to Merchandise and sales planning team for replenishment and product assortment planning
- Oversee FoH (Front-of-House) operations and service level to ensure that exceptional service is provided to each and every customer
- Support implementation of ongoing learning and development programs for the store team and on-the-job coaching / training as needed
- Continually offer direct feedback and support to (Lead) Store Advisors and provide input for performance reviews for (Lead) Store Advisors
- Create an inclusive workplace culture by treating all employees and customers with respect
- Monitor store key performance indicators to track healthiness of business operations
- Other duties as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a retail setting; 2+ years in a management role at a customer-focused, operationally excellent retailer
- Ability to confidently lead a team, oversee operations, sell product and drive financial performance
- Inventory management experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude to proactively anticipate future store needs
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.