VANS EMEA is looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join our Finance team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Business Analyst will support brand FP&A activities with specific focus on brand expenses related to the EMEA Wholesale business, including Marketing spending.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Assist the Manager of Business Analysis in the Yearly Financial Budget and Monthly Financial Forecast process:
- Prepare yearly budget and long-term strategic plan for the Brand expenses
- Assist in the monthly follow-up of Actual results and forecast vs Budget
- Marketing spending tracking
- Periodic reporting:
- Prepare periodic results packages for EU Management
- Analyse periodic results with accounting and reporting departments
- Analyse and understand forecast variances vs Plan, Prior Forecast and Prior Year
- Additional Activities:
- Support other departments (mainly Sales and Marketing) to help achieving business results and brand goals
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis on request of European or Corporate management
- Assist the team in building the long-range plan
Skills for Success
You will be a professional with proven experience in business controlling and financial planning, with a strong analytical mindset and:
- Solid software and PC skills (Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great time management and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong English command (written and verbal)
- Strong process and continuous improvement mindset, passion to drive changes
- Excellent organizational skills & goal-oriented
- Self-initiative, independent and able to handle multiple demands & competing priorities
- A University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration is required
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!