At a Glance:
This role is a unique opportunity to support and bring to life the brand vision of On in the UK – shaping PR and comms locally. Working closely with the Global and Regional teams you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and excitement within media. As the fastest growing running brand on the planet, we have also seen our shoes, apparel, and accessories transition into everyday fashion; and we are looking for someone that can help drive the hyper local strategy and activation, and bring it to life through PR.
You will work seamlessly in a matrix structure; feeding into both Global Communications and Regional Marketing Teams whilst reporting into the Head of Communications Europe.
- Develop the London and UK communications strategy and execute PR initiatives aligning with the Pan-EU strategy.
- Develop and oversee all communications initiatives in the UK; ensuring consistent and engaging messaging.
- Craft stories, drive launch events and PR momentum across key product launches in the field of running, active lifestyle, and brand in general.
- Collaborate with the Regional team to develop the go-to-market plan and London Key City strategic plan.
- Drive brand awareness – work closely with new and existing partners to deliver the best in class initiatives.
- Establish authentic media partnerships and relationships to ensure the brand is authentically connected, and positioned within the city.
- You will be not only be the expert, but also the contact person for journalist and media requests in the UK.
- Manage, analyze, improve, and scale mechanics to drive engagement with media within the UK.
- At least 5 years+ experience in the field of Communications or Public Relations.
- Strong knowledge of communication techniques and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape in the UK and high interest in various types of media.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder – working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Independent and capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building and executing trend relevant communications strategy in the lifestyle world – you know the London scene in and out.
- You bring a mix of skills in brand development, brand strategy, and brand storytelling.
- Project management expertise to drive campaigns, product drops and activations.
- Experience working with high-profile partners – identifying and selecting collaborators to drive the brand.
What we offer: