At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of a Freelance Technical Representative to an entrepreneurial new member of On’s Norway team. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast and give you high levels of responsibility. You will work in the field representing and developing the brand with our B2B business partners and in the local communities (sport shops, general sporting goods stores, run clubs etc.) in the Rogaland area of Norway (fromEgersund to Randaberg).
- Bring On’s brand vision to life through retail partner activations, e.g. demo events, product training clinics, run clubs
- Work closely with the area Sales Rep to plan store visits and ensure that the employees of On’s retail partners are always up to date with the latest product trainings
- Build and foster relationships with the retail partners in your dedicated region by systematically visiting and consulting them
- Bring our sustainability message to the forefront of our dealers minds and be an advocate for a more sustainable future.
- Firsthand work experience in sales, ideally in sporting goods or outdoor industry
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail and marketing partners
- Self-driven approach to organising events and product clinics with our retail partners, including meeting, planning and executing marketing activations, trainings and events
- Ability to excite our partners about the brand with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, proficiency in Norwegian is preferred
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle