VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional Credit Compliance and Audit Team Leader to join our Credit Department in Calverton, Nottinghamshire.
Join the VF Family
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, Dickies®, Eastpak®, Napapijri® and Supreme®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s talk about the role…
You will be responsible for the revision of the Credit Policy by ensuring and monitoring compliance with SOX and audit requirements, which includes performing internal department audits and reviewing processes. You will ensure that the Team provides first class service to the department and stakeholders, both internal and external and you will:
- Develop and support the Compliance & Audit Controllers, ensuring the direct reports deliver results and support to the SLA’s or deadlines agreed on team-by-team basis.
- Manage, motivate, and develop direct reports, ensuring they have sufficient and ongoing training to perform their duties to the level required.
- Review the Department’s processes and activities for accuracy, efficiency and fit for purpose and establish and monitor KPIs.
- Maintain a compliance and audit model, ensuring policy is being adhered to, highlighting and addressing failures at all levels.
- Conduct periodic audits of key areas, review results with the Management team and put action plans in place to address key issues.
- Be responsible for monitoring and communication of the SOX requirements of the department.
How you'll make a difference…
- You have experience within a leadership role, preferably within a credit-related function.
- You are an exceptional Team player, able to interact efficiently in a multinational group with team members of different areas of expertise
- You have great organizational skills and attention to details with the ability to priorities.
- You have previous experience of process improvements and performing internal audit related tasks.
- You are computer literate and a proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to articulate effectively in both written and verbal form with strong stakeholder management skills.
- You are a lateral thinker, with excellent analytical skills.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package:
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- 50% employee discount on all VF brands both in store and online
- Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
- Health Shield membership and access to numerous health and wellbeing initiatives
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 with length of service and your birthday off
- 12% contributory smart pension scheme (8% on us, 4% from you)
- Free secure onsite parking and discounts with local public transport
Where and When you will work
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 36.25 hours per week
- Working style: Hybrid (flexibility to work from home and 15 days from abroad anywhere in Europe)
- Location: Calverton, Nottinghamshire (must live within commutable distance)
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We just have one question, are you in?