At a Glance:
We are looking for a driven and hands-on Capacity Planner for Apparel to join our growing team in On’s HQ in Zurich. The role will suit a self-motivated professional willing to develop their business acumen in the core of On’s strategic operations. You will work as part of a team that takes care of On’s mid- to long-term planning, from creating product forecasts to planning material and securing capacity with our suppliers. If you enjoy collaborating with various stakeholders across the globe and enjoy solving challenges in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialised products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and “industry standards”. We work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and balance our current supply and demand, and support our business’ global growth.
- Take full ownership of the operational capacity and material planning for products in the apparel category: independently update the capacity and material plans, analyse changes, and initiate actions,
- Collaborate with sourcing and development teams in the allocation planning to ensure sufficient capacity for future seasons.
- Bring capacity and material planning to the next level by taking an active role in the implementation of a new planning tool, process, and logic; and in a next step, set up a scenario planning process
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders aimed at understanding and supporting their needs around capacity and material planning
- Continuously challenge and improve the capacity and material planning process through effective data analyses
- Provide ad-hoc analyses on long-term capacity projections and flag potential supply risk to senior management
- Bachelor degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or Business
- 2+ years experience in Operations or Planning in the apparel/clothing industry
- Process driven and experienced with projects requiring high attention to detail
- First class communication skills: you can translate your work to internal stakeholders and work collaboratively
- Analytical skills: You are comfortable with large data sets and curious to understand the “so-what” behind the numbers
- Ability to think one step ahead: you can take initiatives, multitask, and react in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel a must
- Experience with advanced planning system tools or any other digital solution for planning and production management is an advantage
What we offer: