At a Glance:
The Social Engagement Lead handles On’s social media platforms in the Chinese market. The role requires a deep understanding of the Chinese social media landscape and how to leverage its functionalities through strategic storytelling to engage our audience. The Social Media Manager works closely with global and local functions within content, media and strategy to plan, execute and evaluate social media marketing initiatives.
The Content Team is at the core of everything On does. We aim to strike the perfect balance of content that’s sharp, provocative, useful, and engaging; we aim to give our audiences everything they need to navigate a performance lifestyle, as well as the unexpected pleasures of excellent storytelling.
- Run On’s brand social accounts in China, leading to an increase in organic traffic, followers, and engagement.
- Frame and package On stories in a creative, engaging way and develop a unique voice on our social accounts that’s locally relevant for the Chinese market.
- Be the voice of On. Interact and respond to consumers’ reactions and questions through engaging community management.
- Manage content from contributors and partner with external talent.
- Execute and update social media content plans in collaboration with global and local functions. This will involve development of both planned and ad-hoc content, publishing, and facilitation of promotional activities on social media.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape.
- Use data to make decisions and tell a story.
- Understand the different platforms and uses of social media, beyond just publishing content.
- Monitor and report performance of published social content and community interactions.
- Work closely with the paid social team to make sure that the optimal content is used and tested.
- 4 years prior experience running social media accounts.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms in the Chinese market.
- Experience with Community Management and interacting with consumers.
- Leadership ability and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and effectively and clearly present new ideas.
- Ability to work well and communicate within a team.
- Experience working successfully with high-profile strategic partners.
- Knowledge of current social media and industry trends.
- Incredible attention to detail and intolerance for errors.
- Knowledge of paid social and content production is a plus.
- Fluent in English besides Mandarin.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.