At a Glance:
At On we believe everyone on the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need to carefully articulate with our logistics partners and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable. The Partner Integrations team is responsible for end to end system integration, connecting our internal systems with our partners’ platforms in a seamless and performant way.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need to carefully articulate with our logistics partners and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Develop, maintain and operate cloud based applications to support our Logistics and EDI ecosystem
- Write well tested, performant, scalable and reliable code that brings together multiple 1st and 3rd party platforms
- Together with your team, design, evaluate and plan forward-looking projects that bring On to the next technological level
- Help shape On’s engineering culture and contribute for its ongoing and future success
- Experience developing, shipping and maintaining cloud based applications
- Exposure to the Cloud environments such as Azure or AWS – having worked with Serverless architectures is a plus
- You have worked with message brokers or queuing systems (ex: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
- Strong testing mindset and own the systems you help build
- Ability to communicate with clarity and adapt to your audience
- You are open to feedback and provide to others candidly
What we offer:
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.