At A Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing sports brand is seeking a Technical Sales Representative to support the local sales team. Based in Sao Paulo yet working with and visiting our national group of customers, this role will have a dedicated group of stores to support in all things technical about the brand, while occasionally assisting with events.
You will be joining the Brasilian Sales Team, supporting both internal and external customers, while spending the majority of time in the market. Your team’s main focus will be interacting with customers on technical and personal level to ensure a comprehensive in store experience via your expertise about On Running and its products.
Please submit your application in English, as not everyone on the team can speak Portuguese. We would like to give every candidate a fair review and that is only possible if everyone can review your past working experiences.
- Organize and execute selling activities with retail partners, e.g. running or test-shoe events
- Aquire, educate and manage freelance TechReps, e.g. planning and coordinating their work schedule
- Build and foster longterm relationships with the retail partners in your dedicated region by systematically visiting and consulting them
- Ensure that the store employees of On’s retail partners are always up to date with the latest product trainings
- Coordinate trade marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Team, e.g. shop windows, customer events, retail partner specific marketing activities
- Support the marketing team at the realization of their projects and ensuring the quality of POS installations
- Manage the calendar for store visits and events in your region as well as our internal CRM system
- Conduct medium level analysis on sales related data and be able to explain this to customers, both internal and external
- Manage small group of customers in all aspects of sales, including presales, reorders, product mix and strategic growth
- Prospect new customers and business lines within your territory and sales vertical
- Other duties as needed
- 3+ years experience ideally in sporting goods or outdoor industry
- A passion for bringing sales & marketing initiatives to life in order to reach overall sales targets
- Self-driven approach to organize the operational relationship management with our partner, including meeting planning and execution, activation & trainings, events
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail partners, media, and marketing partners.
- Ability to excite our partners about the brand with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel as needed and the ability to read, speak and write English fluently
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.