At a Glance:
The world’s fastest growing sports company is seeking a Production Manager to join the supply chain team. Being one of the first team members in Indonesia, your mission will be focusing on managing product quality, process control, sustainability compliance with our manufacturing partners for the next level of On’s product. You also manage relevant quality projects and functional support to IE data of product costing.
Based in Cirebon, West Java with frequent travel to Vietnam (if allowed), this is a highly cross-functional role that will need to partner with, coordinate and influence multiple departments and teams across the region. There is also the chance to travel to Zurich, Switzerland.
We partner with multiple departments and manufacturing partners to manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products. If you have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, come join us!
- Work with development & commercialisation team to identify potential product quality risks, bottlenecks and follow-up actions
- Work with On’s manufacturing partners in continuous improvement at the early stage of production to ensure quality and efficiency both meets On’s expectation
- Work with planning to build realistic ramp-up plan for new models
- Manage final inspection to ensure all products are at premium level in both appearance and usage
- Manage material and product lab testing (both physical requirements and RSL) before shipment
- Manage On’s Manufacturing Manual implementation at partners and bring them to green level as a minimum
- Manage CFA (Certified Factory Auditor) program as final target for all manufacturing partners
- Follow-up on relevant quality feedback from customers and take actions to improve product quality
- Work with On’s manufacturing partners to manage production sustainability & compliance, ensure health and safety in production environment
- Support product costing to verify IE data
- At least 3 years’ experience in footwear production and quality management
- Fluent in English and Bahasa (Indonesia)
- Highly attentive to detail, function and quality. Good Excel and analytical skills
- Able to travel on a regular basis between On’s manufacturing partners
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence
- Able to balance creativity with organization and discipline in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.