At a Glance:
On is looking for a Navigator who will support one of our Founders in leading a variety of key projects at one of the fastest growing global sports brands.
On has become one of the fastest growing sports brands in the world, and our team from 72 nationalities is rapidly expanding around the globe. The role of a Navigator will offer you the opportunity to be at the very pulse of On’s strategy and growth by supporting David Allemann in leading important projects and priorities at On. This dynamic and multifaceted position is for someone who is great at navigating competing priorities to make the most of the day and the weeks of one of our Founders. This means being agile and connected in a very fast-paced environment. Join us and help keep On moving at top speed.
- You will structure and priorities the weeks and days of David, solve problems and deal with inquiries before they are brought to David. This means that you will also actively manage his emails in internal and external communication on his behalf.
- You will work together with David’s direct reports and internal stakeholders to align schedules, set the contents and agenda of meetings, follow-up on meeting decisions and deliverables, plan executive off-site meetings and board meetings.
- On is a place where you can take responsibility, grow and actively support David and his team in project work.
- You will have a very direct involvement across various teams and projects to be able to proactively navigate David through his days with timely information, materials and time management.
- You will see deeply into projects that shape the future of On in product creation, marketing, retail expansion and digital channels.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in supporting a senior business leader in a project manager, business consultant or chief of staff role.
- As many projects of David and his team are at the intersection of business, innovation and creativity, experience in a similar environment helps.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with team members as well as our external partners
- Excitement for working at the interface between multiple key nodes of a fast growing company
- The ability to think both analytical and creative, and have a hands-on mindset
- An entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- Fluent in German and English (both verbally and written)
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.