At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Accountant in Australia to an entrepreneurial member of our growing APAC team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over APAC. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the APAC Finance team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Processes together with your team independently your daily business tasks for all Australia direct markets: Ensure collection and dunning procedures, handle customer’s finance-related requests, work closely with our internal sales teams and report to management, manage credit limits and risky debtors, develop relationship with centrally regulated customers, etc.
- Actively challenge and contribute to automatization of our global processes and tools supporting our activities in AR/finance
- Contribute to exciting ad hoc tasks and projects in an emerging finance environment (e.g. process improvements, EDI interfaces, new market entries, process automatization, tools & system implementations, etc.)
- Support members of the global accounting team on specific topics – especially during month-/year-end closing
- A strong educational background and proven work experience in accounting/finance
- A self-driven personality with strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- The ability of easily multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing between multiple tasks
- Experience with D365FO desirable
- Interest in learning and developing further within a highly skilled organization
- Motivation to be part of building up state-of-the-art accounting function
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must have, and fluency in any other APAC language will be a plus.
What we offer: