At A Glance:
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic part-time Retail Advisor to work in On’s first flagship store in New York, New york. The On Store is the hallmark of the On brand and represents our core values: finding unique ways to deliver a premium product, and an exceptional customer experience in our hot pursuit of perfection.
- Provides exceptional customer service including greeting customers as they walk in, responding to customer inquiries and creating solutions for customers by listening to their needs and improving engagement with our product
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of product technical information
- Provides input and ideas on merchandising and engaging events for the store
- Assists with inventory management, placing new orders and fill-in orders
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 1+ year of experience within a retail work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills, with a genuine desire to help people reach their fitness goals
- Eye for maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Strong computer skills and preferably previous experience with Square
This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, climbing stairs, and standing for consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
What we offer: