Timberland EMEA is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager, Energy Marketing to join our Marketing EMEA team.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As the Senior Manager Energy Marketing, you oversee building out relations and partnerships with influential authenticators and communities who are moving the world forward. We are a purpose led brand with a vision to build an equitable and green future. And we believe in the power of community and the power of collaboration. Your role is to work across marketing and business functions to build a unique point of view and strategy around our brand’s approach to innovators, micro-influencers and creators and their role in building a global community. In partnership with the product teams, you will evolve our collaboration platform and build it into a meaningful incubator, brand and business driving unit.
You'll be a key member of our team reporting to the Senior Marketing Director EMEA.
How You Will Make a Difference
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- In partnership with the other brand functions such as Global Energy, Brand & Communication, Digital and PR you will build and execute the authenticator plans for Timberland with a key focus in London
- In coordination with our Global, Merchandising, Sales and Marketplace teams, you will build and execute the product collabs strategy through Global and Regional partnerships as a critical component of our brand.
- With your knowledge of culture and tier 0 retail, you will play a key role in building out the tier 0 influential network across fashion, street, design, art with a focus in London.
- You will be responsible for amplifying unique energy projects from a brand marketing perspective such as Construct 10061 and EK By Raeburn.
- You will be managing the Energy budget accordingly, and be in charge for relations, collaboration and contract management.
- Drive collaboration and acting as a bridge between Marketing / Phy-gital / Sales / Merchandising and incorporate feedback and improve Go-To-Market integration and execution.
Skills for Success
- 5+ years of building authenticators and collaborations marketing approaches, anchored in culture, relationship and partnership marketing.
- Academic: University Degree, ideally in Business Administration, Economics and/or Marketing
- Ability to think both creatively and critically; demonstrating strategic abilities and the desire to push boundaries.
- Excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced creative culture, with the flexibility to change gears for different projects.
- Acknowledged on the outside, in culture and with a demonstrated ability to bring together external partners and brands.
- Global citizen, with connections in London with movements, tribes and influential communities.
- Energetic self-starter with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!