Smartwool is looking for an exceptional Sales representative to join our German team based in Munich.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Sales Representative will work as part of a national sales team focusing on the development and support of Smartwool's accounts across the Germany marketplace.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Responsibility for sales activities within Germany countries, reporting to the Sales Manager
- Support of all customers within the territory
- Active acquisition of new customers and search for clients for the existing product range or parts of it
- Achieving a budget for turnover, extraordinary items, pre-order
- Editing of market analyses and reports
- Controlling and update of relevant sale documents and implementation into customer concepts
- Active involvement in the development and implementation of concepts for the specialized trade,
- Organization and leading of events in cooperation with selected retailers, like product trainings, test events
- Attendance at Sales meetings and sport and outdoor events and expos
- Management of reports (weekly schedule, weekly reports, pre-order schedule)
Skills for Success
- Sales experience in the outdoor, sports or retail industry or related environment
- Knowledge of the sports industry and knowledge of human nature as well as a good network
- Motivation and passion to make a significant difference
- Flexibility; strong ability to advertise and sell products; positive and confident attitude
- Independent thinker and proactive problem solver
- Language skills: fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to travel continuously
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Commercial strategy and sales development are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!