VF is looking for an exceptional Digital Key Account Manager to join our Omni-Channel Operations team based in Stabio, Switzerland on a fixed term basis until 31/03/2023.
The Omni-Channel Ops team is responsible for achieving operational excellence, giving access to consumers to shop where they want and how they want.
The Digital Key Account Manager will drive brand enablement, partner relationships and best in class operations in VF’s retail centric, hyper-digital, consumer-minded roadmap, at the intersection of business, technology, organization and process advancements.
- Schedule/manage regular touch bases and follow-ups with central internal enabling functions (CS, Credit, Strategy, Sustainability, Supply & Logistics)
- Schedule/manage regular touch bases and follow-ups with brands (KAM teams and supporting functions)
- Manage a framework for effective communication flow to and from brands and across multiple workstreams
- Meeting scheduling and preparation (collecting information and building content)
- Coordination of post-meeting follow-ups and tracking
- Keeping key stakeholders regularly informed of key workstream updates (via meetings, email updates or executive summaries)
- Identifying and implementing appropriate communication methods according to meeting and audience type
- Identifying and resolving any blockers in operational cross-brand structure and process management
- Supporting the creation of business cases, business decks and executive summaries
- Organizing project-based workshops and/or pilots
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (INTERNAL)
- Monitoring, supporting and engaging (where necessary) legal, financial and auditing processes connected to Key Account needs
- Keeping up-to-date with brand performance KPIs (sell-in, sell-out, C.I, marketing, sustainability)
- Cross-seeding best practices at brand level that can elevate performance, increase operational and process efficiencies
- Enabling better representation and visibility of specified emerging brands in internal streams
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (EXTERNAL)
- Managing regular touch bases with platform counterparts
- Building and maintaining strategic external relationships
- Identifying and resolving any blockers in operational structure and process management
- Enabling better representation and visibility of emerging brands in external streams
- Coordinating workshops and/or pilots to improve existing processes and test out new ways of working
Internal: Omni Channel Ops team, Brands, VF leadership team, Customer Service, Strategy, Sustainability, Credit, Legal, Finance
External: Key Account counterparts (commercial, fulfilment, marketing, consumer insights and other services)
SKILLS, COMPETENCES, EXPERIENCE
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
- Building & maintaining strategic internal and external relationships.
- Team Player able to build strong connections across all areas connected to Omni-channel operations
- Ability to seamlessly alternate independent work with more complex team efforts
- Multi-tasking and problem solving attitude. Great at getting things done
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous x-functional workstreams
- Interested in understanding end-to-end GTM process activities (product, merchandising, marketing, sales, finance, etc.)
- Ability to connect the dots between strategic vision and execution
- Ability to coordinate multiple workstreams at the same time, establishing priorities
- High energy, goal oriented and driven
- Good communicator