Apparel has the capacity to build deep brand loyalty. As the link to KISKA’s sportswear and functional apparel clients, no one understands this better than you. In this role, you’ll spearhead and oversee complex projects, ensuring strategic and creative teams develop garments and accessories that fit – brands and users.
“We work very transparently with clients and always strive for the best result. Therefore, positive working relationships often come quite naturally.”
Rosanna, Strategic Product Management Consultant
- Move effortlessly between the worlds of KISKA and client. By understanding our clients’ business, markets, brands, and products, you represent their needs amongst internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate the set-up of client projects. Making sure creative teams have briefings necessary to deliver outstanding solutions.
- Ensure creative teams are working towards a defined target. Have an eye on day-to-day or repetitive details to ensure every project element is on point.
- Act as sparring partner for clients, challenging and supporting them in equal measure. Ensure they are always satisfied.
- Several years of professional experience in client relationship management, key account management, consulting, or a similar role in the sporting goods industry.
- Passion for product design or apparel design business. Strong interest in new technologies.
- Extroverted, self-confident, and driven. Persuasive and can inspire others into action. Always ready to find the next solution.
- Talent for managing expectations. Strong communication skills in both English and German.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.