At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency and getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering an unforgettable experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Take full ownership of our recruiting strategy across China team at On from junior to Senior roles, including Sales, Marketing and IT
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including market research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hires
- Improve upon existing programs and processes whilst developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people
- Utilize Greenhouse reports, dashboards, and other tools and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and analyze results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities for them within On
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting in agency or retail-related company
- History of collaborating successfully with functional leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles & seniorities
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Consistently delivering the wow to candidates
What we offer: