We are looking for an outstanding PR & Influencer Manager to join our The North Face team in Stabio, Switzerland.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world's largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
The PR Manager is responsible for developing short and long-term PR strategies, including toolkits to generate qualitative brand and product exposure in line with The North Face EMEA brand strategy.
This role requires a proven track record in project management across internal and external teams, including experience in working with disciplines across the full marketing mix, external PR and creative agencies, and other internal departments such as product and sales.
The objective for this role is to deliver results-oriented strategies and programs that will increase consumer and trade awareness of TNF defined brand and product initiatives.
What will you do?
- Develop and lead integrated PR & Influencer strategy from concept to activation for TNF EMEA
- Drive and work with TNF EMEA PR agencies to implement PR activities in line with global brand strategy
- Steer and lead development of PR tools from concept to activation with compelling story and clear messaging that will help increase brand exposure
- Manage PR budget to maximize ROI
- Work with media monitoring agency to track PR activities and leverage insights to deliver effective PR strategies.
- Deliver all developed PR tools and necessary product support (sample and seeding) to TNF EMEA PR agencies
- Develop and own influencer and online media program with the social manager
- Manage crisis & risk communications
What you need to succeed?
- Academic: University or Business School Degree in marketing or communications, Bachelor or Master level
- Experience: at least 5 years experience in PR and/or Communication.
- Deep understanding of The North Face brand with a passion for the outdoor and athletic industries.
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish or Italian would be a plus.