At a Glance:
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers and resolving every situation by delivering the WOW and exceptional customer service
- Manage and prioritise multiple inquiries simultaneously, including communication via phone, email and chat.
- Process web shop orders, exchanges and returns in Salesforce and D365
- Listen to and advise our customers as to which On product(s) is the best for their needs
- Communicate with our third-party warehouses and shipping partner daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Lead and participate in special projects aimed to improve our team function and increase our WOW factor
- You have previously worked in a customer oriented environment and you have a passion for customer service, emphasising on delivering high-class experience
- You are confident to communicate in German and English, with customers but also across all levels and functions within the company (written and spoken), any other languages are a big plus
- You feel comfortable working with Email, Microsoft Office, etc. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools is a plus
- You have great attention to detail and organisation skills while maintaining a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning
- No problem is too big for you, you enjoy putting your analytical skills to the test and finding creative solutions
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.