At a Glance:
Our US Social Customer Service Team is growing, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to join us as a Team Lead! In this role, your number one job is to be the go-to-person for our Social Happiness Deliverers. Together you will work to ensure our internal and external customers are happy! You will deliver the WOW by acting as a role model and spreading the On spirit across your team. You support your team in the daily business where performance and soft skills are keys to success.
As part of the Social Happiness Delivery team, our mission is to engage in dynamic conversation and thoughtful interactions with the On community. The heart of our work is to live by On’s spirits, establish camaraderie and help our community dream big – ready to help every step of the way. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we create moments that display our support and go beyond expectations. We are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. With every customer and fan interaction we strive to turn transactions into experiences with the ultimate mission to ensure On fans are happy.
- Set your team up for success by coaching them on solution-oriented ways of working in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Drive quality improvements of the individuals’ and the teams’ work as well as taking action to increase team motivation
- Track relevant success metrics, identify the business priorities and translate into actions for your team
- Communicate with key stakeholders from multiple departments including Marketing, Content, Digital, to ensure global alignment
- Organize and play a crucial role in the Onboarding of new team members
- Leading by example – you are are role model to your team members
- Leading a team of up to five employees and/or temporary workers
- Conduct regular check-ins with each direct report team member as well as collaborate on personal and team development
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, entrepreneurial, fast changing environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Inspiring team leader personality with a diligent, organized and reliable working method as well as high attention to detail
- You have past experience with Social Media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and tools (i.e. Sprout, Falcon). Knowledge in ERP and CRM systems (D365 and SF 2.0) a plus.
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive approach to their field of work
- Natural desire to constantly re-think, question and optimize the way we use social media to empower and grow our community.
- Experience leading a team of up to five employees and/or temporary workers
What we offer: