At a Glance:
We are looking for a Sales & Operations Planner to join our team in On’s HQ in Zurich. The role will suit a self-motivated professional willing to develop their business acumen in the core of On’s global operations. You will work as part of a team that takes care of On’s short- to mid-term planning, from analysing launch fulfilment to initiating actions for drop-out items. The role is for someone with a can-do attitude and great attention to detail, whilst continuously seeking to optimise our processes. If you enjoy collaborating with various stakeholders across the globe and enjoy solving challenges in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialised products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and “industry standards”. We work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and balance our current supply and demand, and support our business’ global growth.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to understand and support their needs in the supply chain planning process, especially but not only, around new product launches and product phase-outs
- Provide comprehensive and concise data analyses as well as recommendations for actions to the supply chain team on a regular basis, with the goal to improve our supply chain’s overall performance
- Support the supply and demand planning teams by taking the lead in cross-functional projects aimed at optimising our supply chain planning processes in a wide variety of topics
- Support supply chain team members as well as stakeholders from other departments with ad-hoc analyses, e.g. around go-to-market topics
- Maintain excellent data quality within different analyses tool, set up processes to improve information flows between various stakeholders and partners and automate said analyses tools
- Bachelor degree
- Data and process driven
- Previous experience manipulating data and working cross-functionally in a fast paced environment
- Very strong organizational skills: you feel naturally comfortable setting up project plans, and you are able to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills, you feel comfortable to independently manage internal and external teams and stakeholders on all levels and from different cultural backgrounds
- Proficiency in Excel a must
What we offer: