At a Glance:
- Build and manage ON’s athlete specific high performance product strategy identifying areas where we can make athletes train harder, recover and race faster.
- Work cross functionally with Design, Engineering, Sport Science and Innovation teams to steer the high performance product creation.
- Connect and ignite the Innovation team with athletes, crews run clubs and coaches – creating authentic relationships to gather insights and learnings.
- Build and manage seasonal schedules to track athletes seasons and schedules.
- Build key strategic partnerships with key media and influential stakeholders in the worlds of; Road, Track, Trail and Triathlon. Help grow brand awareness and engage with the next generation audience.
- Work hand in hand cross functionally with the Sports Marketing team to ensure a consistent brand voice.
- Cross functional work juggling projects with many different milestones, ensuring an on-time delivery.
- Liaise with the Marketing Communications teams to support the achievements of athletes to promote these successes via social channels.
- Build fresh programs and initiatives for our top athletes that help connect with the wider audience to ignite the power of the human spirit – helping make running accessible to all and giving people the space to dream.
- Learn more about Design and Development Engineering.
- An understanding, experience or passion of what it takes to build either Footwear or Apparel.
- Background in either; Design, Engineering, Sport Science, Marketing, Sales, Running or creative environments preferred but not required.
- A deep passion for running culture with knowledge of athletes, coaches, clubs, crews, and the latest media.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset – naturally curious, creative problem solver, and action orientated.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship-building skills – both externally and internally across teams and managing external partners.
- Strong analytical skills, be solution driven to turn those analytical learning into effective actions with a clear methodology.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Room to grow. Be curious and excited to keep learning.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.