PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are seeking a Key Account Manager Etail in our Racket Sports division, responsible for delivering profitable and sustainable growth, whilst strengthening the relationships with our strategic Etail customers. You will need to balance brand and business priorities, anticipate E-Tailers’ needs and develop, propose, and execute solutions which deliver results. You will have a passion for E-Commerce and the drive to be part of a highly engaged team with diverse viewpoints. The role requires a leader who can build a core network to accelerate growth and advocate for Wilson tennis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
Accelerate Wilson Racket Sport Growth with our top E-Tail customers in Europe:
- Exceed revenue and market share growth targets and profitability targets as defined by Wilson leadership annually
- Identify opportunities and set priorities for the key racket e-tailers
- Leverage resources to develop strong partnerships with e-tailers’ merchandising, advertising, and operations teams to maximize sales and program initiatives defined within the Wilson racket commercial strategy
- Analyze sales data, tennis industry share data and monitor e-tail trends to accelerate our business through customer focused planning and proposals
- Be the Wilson racket sports e-tail expert and provide inputs to internal teams on customer expectations across all functions (operations, marketing, product line managers).
Work collaboratively to develop multi-year Joint Business/Joint Marketing plans with Racket Focus E-tailers:
- Execute E-tail strategies to accelerate growth and increase brand awareness online
- Lead the creation of the game plan for increasing Wilson Racket brand share within each platform and delivering a consumer experience which enhances our brand identity in accordance with Global Wilson Racket Sports guidelines
- Collaborate with Commercial and Marketing leadership to build assortment, consumer-facing communication and promotional plans tailored to consumer buying habits
- Optimize co-op, marketing, and promotional budgets within Commercial and Marketing guidelines.
Lead business planning processes:
- Carry out business planning responsibilities including material forecasting, developing and maintaining Joint Business Plans for each customer, and managing inventory flow.
- Develop and own revenue forecasts at the brand and category level.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning teams to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to maximize growth in line with commercial expectations.
- Communicate material projections for key Wilson product franchises in line with sales production planning deadlines.
- Ensure an enhanced focus on new product launches with Wilson Commercial Racket Sports leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of specific, substantial Ecommerce experience and 3-5 years of account management experience in branded consumer good industry
- Demonstrated ability to influence
- Strong negotiation skills, exellent data analytics skills and ecommerce competency
- Strong understanding of operationanal processes and procedures
- Strong communication and presentation skills both in person and digitally
- Ability to travel
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Professional development opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
- On-site health club
Please submit your application in English online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.