“You know you’ve hit the perfect combo when you get to have fun and work at the same time. All while having lots of freedom and a variety of projects to work on.”
Onur, Creative Technologist
Bring our UI Designers’ visions to life on target hardware and the SOC. In this role, you’ll implement and enhance HMI user experiences mainly within vehicle ecosystems. Fitting right in the middle of product development workflows, you’ll collaborate closely with the design team. Especially UX and UI Designers. You’ll also create application logic and interfaces alongside the R&D team.
- Combine 2D and 3D UI assets into functional user interfaces.
- Build visual parts of HMI. Hand over to R&D so they can connect it to vehicles.
- Based on designer input, create dynamic effects, as well as start-up animations and transitions.
- Implement menu systems and multi-screen navigations into working prototypes.
- Experience using HMI composition tools Candera, CGI Studio, Incari, and Unity. Ability to import designs and UI assets from programs like Photoshop and Blender.
- Interest in visual effects, like morphs, particles, shaders, materials, and textures. Skilled in performance optimization techniques, including mesh optimizations and image compression.
- Understand real-time rendering requirements. Including rendering pipelines and rendering capabilities of embedded systems.
- Comfortable with one programming language, like C++, to optimize functional user interfaces and effectively work with software developers.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.