“KISKA’s exceptional team culture, innovative spirit, and international environment are reflected in my work with numbers too.”
Birgit, Finance and Controlling
KISKA’s finance department is based in our Salzburg headquarters, but it serves the needs of our studios in Munich, Shanghai, and Murrieta. In this role, you’ll be jointly responsible for the balance sheet and accounting – all while working in a uniquely creative setting.
- Participate in all accounting tasks, like bookkeeping, monthly closing entries, and control of general ledger.
- Execute payment transactions. Including taxes, duties, and ongoing financial reporting.
- Correspond with tax offices and authorities. Prepare and assist with annual financial statements. Cooperate with auditors.
- Support development of financial processes alongside colleagues.
- Completed commercial training with A-levels. At least three years of professional experience.
- Completed financial accountant’s examination. Balance sheet accountant’s examination – or a willingness to train as a balance sheet accountant – an advantage.
- Service-oriented attitude. Open-minded personality. Fluent in English and German.
- Very good MS- Office knowledge. BMD (NTCS) knowledge a big plus.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.