We are looking for a new BUFF® lover to join the Product Development Team.
They will work as a Product developer and will be developing our main line collection, being an ambassador of our values.
* Develop world class head and neck wear with in house factory and external suppliers
* Facilitate product creation process for the development team with close contact to design
* Prepare and own Bill of Materials in the techpack, complete technical specification sheets
* Create and improve patterns for all cut and sew styles in collection
* Support development of new and seasonal prints & colours in collaboration with Design
* Owns sample process ensuring accuracy against TP, advising any corrections and tracking all products on time
* Negotiate & facilitate costing during prototyping to achieve target margins
* Provide factories with detailed instructions along with photos & tech sketches
* 5+ years as Product Developer for Fashion or Sport Brands with accessories experience
* Expert communicator and negotiator
* Fluent English is a must, a basic level of Spanish will be highly valued
* Professional working knowledge of Office suite, Adobe CC (experience with Gerber a big plus)
* Team player with an open and pro-active mindset
* Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona area
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, pregnancy, medical condition, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance.