Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Reports to: Key Account Manager Amazon
Effective Date: May 2022, Permanent contract
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be founded and headquartered in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a member of the Digital Sales Team, this position supports the Amazon sales function as well as further digital accounts in order to grow revenue and profitability according to sales targets; with a focus on seasonal preparation for Columbia & Sorel brands, building line lists and forecasts according to seasonal budgets, product selection and order entry while working closely with the Customer Service team for shipping and operation excellence.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Support European sales management in developing and implementing sales strategies that promote sales and sell through of Columbia & Sorel products for Amazon and other digital customers.
- Finalize the seasonal line list for selected digital customer at Style-Colour and SKU level to prepare for new season launches.
- Provide efficient order management from placement of order to delivery of goods which includes working closely with the CSR team in monitoring the order flow, identifying issues, relaying information on order modification or delays to the customer.
- Track KPIs through weekly communication with Amazon Vendor Service team (KPIs such as business growth, reorders, inventory, shortages).
- Build strong relationship ties with digital customers to monitor business but also service (e.g. AVS) performance on a day to day basis.
- Follow-up on the weekly reorders – to leverage replenishment opportunities
- Work on seasonal forecasts on EAN level, product selection and order entry by country in close collaboration with the planning and merch team by leveraging available data (sell-through, customer inventory, market specific insights).
- Support the phasing of Never-Out-Of-Stock program to ensure year-around availability on best-selling items.
- Prepare and delivery of internal presentations
- Prepare product line meetings with external agency / sell-in meetings to define selection/volume according to digital customer´s budget/targets.
- Create deal proposal according to KPIs to ensure the right selection will be played during deal events to accelerate sell through / leverage reorder capacity / ramp up new products
- Ensure Customer´s data integrity by leveraging internal tools (e.g. salsify, Power BI) to increase operational KPIs such as confirmation rate
- Master of Whls.com data requirements in order to lead product listings, ensuring Corporate Identity compliant representation of our products on Amazon and other digital accounts
- Coordinate yearly agreements in compliance with the European Sales and Marketing trade terms for the respective countries, brands and categories.
- Follow-up expenses & deductions with credit department making sure they are all aligned with Sales terms, particularly for sell-through funding and operational penalties.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Business or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Key Account Order Management ideally with Amazon or other Ecommerce platforms (Pure Players).
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central and/or the Outdoor Industry is a real plus
- Apparel/Footwear industry experience is preferable.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel functions such as Pivot tables, charts and formulas (Sumif, Vlookup etc…)
- Fluent in English, including writing clear and concise business communication, any other European language would be a plus.
- Strong web culture and knowledge of trends in the digital market
- Passionate about the Outdoors !
- Demonstrate good business knowledge
- Customer focused
- Strong attention to details
- Analytical and process oriented
- High organization and ability to complete administrative tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Columbia Sportswear Company celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness, and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.