Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Reports to: Account Operations Manager
Effective date : ASAP, Permanent contract
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be founded and headquartered in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As our future Account Services Representative, you’ll join our International Distributors business and be directly part of the Account Operations team.
The Account Services Representative (ASR) is at the center of the Order to Cash process for all types of orders for international distributors. The ASR ensure the completion of all internal supply chain processes related to order book management. The scope encompasses some Columbia and Mountain Hardwear accounts across LAAP and EMEA.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- You compare and analyse the orders received versus the Forecast when available and will trigger Distributor, Sales and Planning discussion and action plan when necessary.
- You are responsible for the order fulfillment according to guidelines and standard procedures. The ASR works in collaboration with Planning when deviation to the expected fulfillment on action plan occurs and communicates to the distributors.
- You are responsible for the order status tracking, shipment, and timely invoicing according to defined procedures.
- You communicate with the Distributors and Sales on order status, fulfillment and on time delivery.
- You ensure set up & completion with manufacturing of labeling for specific requirement.
- You compile and presents the performances of the Order lifecycle activities with analytical point of view and recommendation.
- You will be engaged in the continuous improvement process and will enable change when necessary.
- You lead with internal key partners on Account operational activities including operational reviews, quarterly summaries and monthly meetings.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in customer service, supply chain or related field or equivalent work experience.
- A prior Successful experience in order book management, Customer Service, supply chain and international business.
- A Key account Order management experience is a must.
- An Apparel/footwear industry experience would be a strong asset. Having an experience for a FMCG Company would be an asset as well.
- Strong competency with systems (SAP ideally) and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Project coordination or Project management experience.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, C Functions)
- Professionalism/Interpersonal skills – clear and concise business communication; comfortable interacting with business partners and different cultures globally.
- A Team player who enjoys working collectively and bring some fun at work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Curious and perseverant.
- Demonstrate initiative and good business knowledge.
- A Silos breaker with high transversal approach ability.
- Customer oriented.
- Reporting & Data focused.
- Passionate about learning new skills and always bring a Growth mindset !
Columbia Sportswear Company celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.